Over mij

Mijn foto
My passions are making mandalas,writing,translating and organizing co-creation events where the outcome is more than the sum of the parts.

dinsdag 17 november 2009

Adventures of a Rainbow Pilgrim

Inspired by the Blog from Stephanie "Biffy Beans" Smith http://www.biffybeans.com/ I created my own . We connected through a Hand made Mandala group on Flickr .
Seeing so much creative versatility and Beauty on the web is so inspiring and I find myself flying away and waking up to the world again an hour later.. needing to do something else...
I do believe that as we focus more on Beauty and Peace and have a desire to create them inside us, we will see more and more Beauty and Peace fullness manifesting outside us. The power to create Heaven on Earth lies in each of us.
This painting is my Soul portrait made by Nataya from Sedona.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten