Over mij

Mijn foto
My passions are making mandalas,writing,translating and organizing co-creation events where the outcome is more than the sum of the parts.

vrijdag 20 november 2009

Afghanistan as it used to be


Since 2003 I have been in contact with a special young woman called Grandma Chandra. Grandma is a title given for her wisdom by the Yankton Sioux. I will make a separate blog about her.

Her mother Cat Parenti just published a book about her life story. She lived many years in Afghanistan before the invasion by the Russians and the scourge of the Taliban. There she meets an Afghan nobleman that she dreamt of since she was a young girl. Their true love story is exhilarating and stretches over three books of which this is the first one.
I was humbled by the request to translate it into Dutch and this my main project for now.
Besides making mandala's off course ;-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten